With more time to spend in the studio these days instead of at the computer I finally got a few things going. Moku hanga style woodblock printing can be frustrating... so much depends on the exact level of dampness (paper, block), plus many other little factors. On a multi-block print (mine are usually 4 blocks, with 5-7 colors), so many opportunities to mess up the print! But after many passes through I did get a couple of new ones that turned out well. Well enough, anyway. Had to cheat on the pure japanese style thing; i've started using a roller to ink the key block (black outlines) that prints last over everything else, instead of watercolor paint as with the color parts/blocks. Was having too much trouble getting the black to be solid and dark. Much better this way... don't mind doing a hybrid as long as it looks right at the end.